Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

As you can see, my little boy is getting very busy. And that makes his mom all the busier too.

Carson's latest fashion...
I think he had a little help from his dad on this one.


We spent Labor Day evening with my mom and Brianna at Lake Zorinsky.
The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves at the park.
















Here comes trouble again.
Carson and Kylie now like to try and pick their brother up.

I think he rather enjoys it.




And the latest project in the Udd household...finishing up the outside of our house. We hope to reach this goal by the end of fall. Here, Kaycee is using a heat gun to melt all of the ancient "stuff" off of all our old windows. We have all new windows, but the outside requires some special attention. Two down already and it is looking spectacular. I look forward to showing you the completed project.

It was absolutely beautiful weather for working outdoors. Austin even needed a little jacket on.
Entertained with some leaves.
Aren't these the most precious chubby little hands?



The kids were having so much fun rolling around on the lawn on that cool evening. I thought I'd join in on their fun and attempt a hand stand. Bad bad idea. Especially since I haven't done one since high school. I'm suprised I'm even walking normally today.
Austin wasn't so sure about this hood thing.


And good news...the handy husband is completely finished with the custom made organizational cabinet that I requested. Pictures soon to come!

No comments: