Monday, September 20, 2010

Catching Up!

I can think of one word to describe these past couple of weeks: nutty! I am more than ready for life to settle down a bit. With that said, it is time to play catch-up. So I hope that I don't bore you with my long, long post of pictures. Here it goes:
Kylie's first day of pre-school homeschool

Here is the pre-school curriculum that we are using. I am super happy with it and plan on using the kindergarten version for next year.
We love singing! Each day, we begin with the Pledge of Allegiance and then move onto hymn time. We have been learning "Great is Thy Faithfulness".
We focused on the letter "A" the first week.
Snuggle time with dad.

We went to Opa and Oma's house for an evening.
Oma and Austin.

Carson with his cousin Landon.
More of Oma and Austin. I love these sweet pictures.

The chickens are a must-see each time we visit.
Daddy caught one so Kylie could pet it.



Opa and Austin.
Lots of toads to be found.


Picking raspberries.

Kylie and Clara picking and eating.

Here's the crew...

Red raspberries and white ones too.


Just a section of the long beautiful drive way up to Pa and Ma's.
A view of the raspberry-pickers from the top.
What a perfect fall background on Oma's front porch.






And here is sweet little Anthony with a little toad he caught...


The "twin" cousins rolling down the hill.

Kylie dancing in her night-gown on Opa and Oma's back patio.



On one of these recent rainy days, I sent these two outside with umbrellas. They loved it!



Uh-oh. Two skinned up knees for Kylie.
But princess bandaids make everything all better!
A very, very busy little boy!









One late afternoon, it rained cats and dogs!
The "twin" cousins at Kaycee's cousin's wedding.


Our Make-A-Wish trip to the zoo. Kylie's one request was getting her face painted.



Austin crashed toward the end.
And that's all I have folks!!

No comments: