And the project which I've been telling you about--it is finished and has been for at least a week now. However, life has been so busy I've not even had a chance until now to post it. This has been my life this past week: wiping snotty noses, catching/cleaning up puke, preparing Sunday school lessons, preparing for Bible study, getting ready for a visit from a friend, going to Awana, keeping track of the now-mobile baby and staying on top of the training/discipline, keeping up on business bookwork, outside work on the house, and our biggest change...homeschooling has begun! Life is very good though crazy.
As you can see, there is no baseboard or chair rail up yet in Kylie's room. That is because there will someday be a closet where this piece of furniture is sitting and there will be a bathroom where her current closet is. So much to do. Yet, we enjoy it. It was fun to see this piece of furniture come together. It is designed to look like one I saw in Pottery Barn Kids catalog. Did the handy husband do an amazing job? I'd say so!
No comments:
Post a Comment