Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Almost Caught Up

And to be exact, I have 91 pictures which will almost catch me up!  Here it goes...

Austin feeding Carson oatmeal for breakfast.  This was too funny to watch.

This is the best entertainment for babies, ever!  Brooklyn loves her jolly jumper!  She would be so bored without it.

Manicure time!

"I want one too".


Just a few 4th of July pics.





Bumbo baby.

Just like a princess.


Austin likes to play with Brooklyn like this.

Love all this sweet softness!




Blueberry muffins for breakfast.




I know, Austin never wears anything but his undies around.  I can't keep shorts on this boy.


Books with Grandma.
Happy girl!



The boys insisted on being outside with dad one morning before he went to work.
I love the early morning look.
I'm not sure what this look is.







Saying good-bye's.
Some of my favorite pictures EVER!  With the best dad ever!






Playing with water in the kitchen sink.


Celebrating Ginger's birthday in Lincoln.  Girls night out!!
At Cheddars.


Cousins.

Carson has been really interested in street cleaners lately.  So, this is the best that Mom can do.  My kirby vacuum attachment on the fire truck.


Water colors.



Kaycee took these two to the county fair rodeo.  They had a blast.

More of my little jumper.




I seriously could not stop laughing at Carson's legs in these pictures.  Talk about spider long legs.
(Sorry for the bad exposure)


Gotta match my trucks to the ones in the book.

And she's sitting all by herself now folks!!  Woo hoo!



And up next, Miss Kylie's 7th birthday!

No comments: