My little man is almost 2! Only a couple more weeks before we celebrate.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Our October -November
Thought I'd do a little catching up from the past month. It's been super busy. I feel like I'm always on the run. I'd so love to be at home more...getting lots of quality school time in with Kylie. This is our time because things will definitely come to a halt for a little while when this baby arrives. Speaking of baby, I am 30 weeks this week. And I'm not feeling so well. I am waiting to hear back on some lab results to see if my obstetric cholestasis is back (an itchy pregnancy-related liver condition). I unfortunately had this with Austin and he arrived at 33 weeks. Thank goodness for Benadryl! It is getting me through my nights! And I'm praying the Lord will get this baby to at least 34 or 35 weeks!
My little man is almost 2! Only a couple more weeks before we celebrate.
These boys love their bath time.

One nice fall afternoon I found Carson all relaxed like an old man on my front porch. Wearing his cowboy boots.

Love these 3 to pieces.

We've still got some attachments...a binky and a blanky. I think we'll work on weaning after the babe arrives.




Handsome cowboy!


Relaxing with daddy.
Enjoying a beautiful afternoon at the park. I'm sure it will be one of our last until spring.

Ginger, Cody, and Mason met up with us. I'm so thankful for these times!





Carson still manages to cram himself inside this old cozy coupe car. Oh Carson.

This little boy and his John Deere combine have a very special bond.

We love bananas in this house!

This boy has no fear of heights.
My little man is almost 2! Only a couple more weeks before we celebrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment