It's because my gracious and unselfish husband has said he'll watch the kids so that I can go out and run errands by myself.
When I get to go out...
My husband becomes the nurse, takes great care of all the sick kids, and most importantly stays on top of all the meds.
When I get to go out...
My husband gets to extract chunks of baby wipes from Carson's nose with a tweezers.
When I get to go out...
I come home to my kids wearing very interesting attire. It just makes me smile and laugh.
When I get to go out...
The best part is coming home to hugs, "I missed you's", and little Austie squeals.
When I get to go out...
I get to come home to a delicious roast greeting me at the dining room table.
When I get to go out...
A huge thanks goes to my husband! What a special treat it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment