Austin trying to sweep my floor from the first landing.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
On the Mend Again!
And I think that we are on the mend once again! We just cannot seem to get well over here for some reason. Maybe this week we will be healthy enough to hang out with friends and family. Yeah!
Austin trying to sweep my floor from the first landing.


Kylie begs every day to help me. She loves to "do certain jobs" as she calls them. I never have a hard time coming up with work for her. No problem Kylie :)
She does a great job folding the towels and wash cloths for me.

These two have a very special bond.


And here is my cheerful helper again....begging (seriously) to wash dishes for me. No joke.

Some of my best opportunities to snap pictures of Carson are in the morning while waiting for his bus to arrive.

His morning cup of coffee.


I gave Kylie a cutting and gluing project the other day which she loved. I handed her a HyVee ad and told her to cut out some grocery pictures.


Good work Kylie!
We had a couple days of absolutely beautiful March weather. Austin LOVES to wander around outdoors.


The other morning after I'd changed Austin's diaper I remembered that he needed a bath. Instead of putting a new diaper on, I grabbed a pair of Carson's undies and put them on. I had to get a few things together for his bath and I didn't want him to pee all over the floor.
He is so mad because his mother can't get him in the bath tub fast enough. This boy LOVES bath time!!!


And another day outdoors...
Austin trying to sweep my floor from the first landing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment