Thought I'd share some pictures from each of our three Christmas celebrations. It was such a busy few days, but so worth it! It was so good to spend time with family.
Our little family Christmas on the eve before Christmas Eve.
An attempt at a picture of all three. Obviously, it didn't work out. Austin is way too busy to sit.
Christmas Eve morning at our house: stocking stuffer time.
Christmas Eve: to grandmother's house we go!
Cody and Austin with their jingle bells while we sang Christmas songs.
Kaycee reading the Christmas story.
A special time for Kylie: sitting on Aunt Kelsey's lap.
My Aunt Bonnie who we call "Aunnie". Kylie LOVES Aunnie.
Adam and Ginger had a big announcement: another baby on the way! Congratulations Adam and Ginger!
Carson's big gift...a crane. He went bananas over it.
Kylie has requested a ballerina doll for years now. We finally found one. Her and Victoria fell in love very quickly.
Austin will have a blast with his 4-wheeler outside this summer!
I love Brianna's face. She was SO surprised to open a box with roller skates. Her newest hobby is rollerskating.
Austin in the midst of the paper mess.
And now for Christmas with Kaycee's family...
Carson with Uncle Nathan.
All 18 grandchildren!!!
Carson was thrilled to unwrap a pair of cowboy boots.
Kylie and her precious new dollie from Opa and Oma.
Kylie and Clara and their dollies.
Now the dolls are in their dresses made by Oma.
Hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas too!
I am the wife to an incredibly talented and handy husband as well as a stay-at-home mother to our four children. I love drinking coffee in the morning, organizing, taking pictures, decorating my home, taking part in all of our home-improvement projects, painting, watching my husband build furniture for me, and spending time with family and friends. Most of all though I love Lord and desire to serve Him.
1 comment:
I loved all the pictures! :) And I really like your outfit that you wore while with your mom and family...it's really cute!
Post a Comment