Thursday, December 16, 2010
Christmas Time
And it is almost time to celebrate Christmas once again! This December has absolutely flown by. Didn't we just celebrate Thanksgiving? I am thoroughly enjoying this time of year... all of the Christmas music, letters, and decorations. I hope that all of you are too!
We had to do a little re-arranging in our family room this year due to an extra piece of furniture that we did not have last year. The fire-place that Kaycee built for me was forced to move down to the basement. However, I came up with a great way to enjoy stockings without a fireplace...

We have thoroughly been enjoying our stockings hanging from this old window pane. Each of them are filled with a couple of goodies that I think we will let the kids open a week or so before Christmas.
Carson's ready for snow. Can you tell?
Our little training session has been well worth our time. Austin rarely bothers our Christmas tree which has made for a very enjoyable Christmas season with a one year old.
It was so fun to have Cody and Ginger over for a little Christmas brunch. Cooking utensils were more entertaining than toys for these two little munchkins.
Check out those big blue eyes.


Busy playing. So cute.
I love this shot of our french patio door after a recent blizzard.

Note to self: Do not leave anything precious laying about for a one year old to get a hold of.
Austin was very sad about something here. Don't you love the cozy warm slippers though?


This little man is now walking! Go Austin go!
What a mischievous look!
Kylie loves playing with the nativity. It is re-arranged numerous times per day.

It has been so fun looking back at pictures from a year ago. We had just welcomed Austin home from the NICU. He was barely home before we hauled him off to Omaha for Christmas pictures.
And now a year later...oh how that little man has grown and changed. This past year has been such a joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Austin is an adorable little guy! Love the smile. :)
Yes, I found your blog! I enjoyed all the pictures. The little village scene sure is pretty!
Post a Comment