Austin is at such a fun age. I've been going nuts taking pictures of him lately. He's so cooperative and easy to get good smiles out of. Isn't he absolutely irresistable?
I know. Carson looks a little evil in this picture. But it's still so cute.
Austin was SO entertained with duplos this day.
and the many faces of Austin.....
just some mixed vegetables that came up as I snapped the picture
I am the wife to an incredibly talented and handy husband as well as a stay-at-home mother to our four children. I love drinking coffee in the morning, organizing, taking pictures, decorating my home, taking part in all of our home-improvement projects, painting, watching my husband build furniture for me, and spending time with family and friends. Most of all though I love Lord and desire to serve Him.
1 comment:
He is an absolute doll!! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment