Are any of your children struggling with boredom? Give them an empty cardboard box and a screw driver. Let them punch holes in the box. Carson came up with this one on his own. He comes up with lots of shall we say unique ideas.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Entertainment
It is interesting to think about how all of my kids are entertained. What a range of interests. Boy. Girl. Boy. Seven. Five. Eight months. Makes sense, obviously. There is quite a gap between my last two. I've always thought it would be so fun to have 2 boys or 2 girls so close in age. My sister Ginger and I are only 2 years apart and have so many great childhood memories. We did everything together. Well Austin, I guess there's a possibility for you yet. It would be fun to have another boy close to Austin.


I count myself as lucky when I actually get a shot of Carson looking at the camera. This is a rare occasion. Here, Carson is entertained with the shop-vac in daddy's workshop.



Have you noticed that Carson is wearing pajamas in all of these pictures? For some odd reason, Carson loves pajamas so much that he would wear them everyday all day if I let him. He even refuses to take them off when going outside to play in this extreme heat. That is when I usually draw the line. Good thing school has started. He'll actually have to wear clothes.
And now for the 5 year old. She is highly entertained with her new dollhouse. And most everything she does is done with dress-up clothes on.
Kylie loves to draw and write. I often find her "writing" songs and lists of things.
Kylie's greatest love is dressing up like a princess. This is Belle dancing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment