Well, here we are almost to the end of July, and I have pictures way back from the end of May that I haven't even posted yet. So, here is my first attempt at a little catching up. Wow, it's been a busy summer! We had our first garage sale which was a smashing success. It felt so good to do a little minimizing. After almost 11 years of marriage and 4 kids later, things accumulate! We celebrated Carson's 9th birthday (photos to come in a future post). I am SOOOOO excited to say that Austin is potty-trained!! All within 2 weeks! He stays completely dry at night and nap time too. Amazing. It seems we spent almost every weekend in June with my family. What fun! In just one more month, Carson will be back in school and Kylie and I will be pulling out the first grade books. Hard to believe.
And now, pictures from the Udd household:
Carson loves to eat raw potatoes. I think the rest of us prefer them cooked.
"Hi everyone".
Sometimes we let Carson sit in the high chair. Are we weird?
My little artist.
This just makes me laugh every time I see it. Oh by the way, those are curtains on the sides.
Fun with pasta.
We love ice cream!
Very sweet.
Austin loves to wear Carson's cowboy boots.
I happened to catch a shot of the beautiful double rainbow.
Summer time means popsicles!
Helping me make mashed potatoes.
Watermelon!
Sweet sisters.
Wow, we actually did have green grass at one point.
I like to call this look the "Angelina Jolie" look. Check out those lips :)
The many faces of Austin.
This girl LOVES her jolly jumper!
First day potty training.
Check out this farm!
More coming your way soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment