Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Obsession With Old Doors

If you don't already know, I love old doors. The handy husband comes across them every so often and brings them home. So far, Carson's bed, a corner shelf in our dining room as well as in the office are made from old doors. It just so happens that the hubby brought home another door last week, and so my mind has been dreaming of how we might use that door.

Right now, I am thinking a headboard for our bed would look amazing. How fun is this hanging table? I won't be doing this, but I think it is adorable!
Or, I could use the door in our homeschool classroom. Hmmmm, that would be a cute idea.
But in the end, I like the headboard idea the best. Here's another photo I found. I love the antique look given to this one.

I don't think this project will begin any time soon, but I'll let you know if that changes! Let me know if you've seen any other fun ways to use old doors!

No comments: