Mosquito season is here, unfortunately. I sprayed this boy down good, but he must have been so sweet they still ate him up.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Randomness for a Friday
Here's just a short random post of happenings around here...
Mosquito season is here, unfortunately. I sprayed this boy down good, but he must have been so sweet they still ate him up.
Check out what the heat and humidity does for this girl's locks! We're growing her hair out and she always tells me she wants hair like Rapunzel's. I get enough complaints about all the tangles and knots now--I can't imagine getting through hair much longer than this.
Basking in the sunshine! This boy knows how to kick those feet up!
I made him move to a shady area so he wouldn't burn. This was a HOT HOT day. And check out those hee-haws (overalls). When Kaycee was little, that's what they called them. His mom made him wear hee-haws and he hated them for some reason. Austin doesn't seem to mind yet :)

We have a summer project in the works...a garden shed! Neither my husband or I have ever been a big fan of sheds that junk up backyards, but this one is not going to look junky. Just wait. A little dormer at the top, a little porch. You're starting to get the picture.
Mosquito season is here, unfortunately. I sprayed this boy down good, but he must have been so sweet they still ate him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment