Saturday, April 16, 2011
Family Get-Together
Last weekend we got to be with Kaycee's side of the family. The kids were so excited to be able to run free in the country with all their cousins. It was a perfect day for an outside family gathering and picnic!
I can't help but call her "Big Bug Eyes" in these sunglasses :)
The tractor that is so dearly loved!
Carson spent a good portion of the day hauling cats around.
Holding hands. Awww...so sweet.
Kylie pulling back, thinking the cat's going to scratch.
Hmm. Interesting, Carson.
If you could only hear Austin squeal and giggle over the cat's soft fur. He goes nuts.
Oma's beautiful crocuses.
I could live out in this beautiful country any day. Here I tried to get a couple of shots of Opa and Oma's long winding drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jill, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog too!:) I enjoy following both your blogs! My husband's parents also live in the country on an acreage and we love letting Emmy run around and explore their land too! We'd love to live in the country someday soon! Enjoying your photos!
Post a Comment