Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Austin!

Happy 1st birthday to my Austin!! I have been thinking this entire day about one year ago and what a little miracle Austin is. It was this day in the morning that I received a phone call from my OB doctor telling me that I was high risk for a still-born birth due to a pregnancy-related liver condition I was so sick with. It wasn't very long after that phone call that I suspected I was going into labor 7 weeks early. It was truly happening and I truly believe it was a God-thing! Though early, we were so incredibly thrilled for the birth of our healthy little boy Austin. And after a stay of only 2 weeks and 4 days, we were able to bring him home. What a joy this past year has been and how Carson and Kylie adore him. We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season. Our God is so good!










And my little Austin today at one year...









Happy Birthday Austin! We love you!

No comments: