Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hives

And it was to the doctor we went today! After suffering with an unknown skin condition for more than a week now and a sudden worsening in a 24 hour period, it was time to seek a dr.'s opinion and treatment! I had thought that he had a case of poison ivy because Kaycee had gotten into it while cutting a tree down at his parent's house a couple of weeks ago. The doctor said that he does NOT have poison ivy but some sort of a NON-CONTAGIOUS contact dermatitis. What a huge relief to know that I can kiss my baby and hold him without having to worry about contracting what he has. I was worried for a while. The doc put Austin on steriods for three days. Hope that these will kick in very soon!
poor baby is covered with hives from head to toe



still such a happy boy, not a single complaint from my little Austin




time for my steriods mom!

No comments: